- To promote the interest of the hospitality industry in Cebu and the Philippines.
- To undertake projects that will upgrade and enhance professionalism in the hospitality industry.
- To promote unity and cooperation among those in the industry and other instrumentality engaged in tourism, in order to protect the interest and welfare of the industry.
- To encourage high ethical standards in our business, including fair and honest competition among members.
- To act as the official single voice for and in behalf of the members in matters of government regulatory policies/ laws/ rules affecting the industry.
- To exercise dynamic leadership in promoting goodwill, undertaking, fellowship with association in the hospitality industry whether regional, national and international.
- And without limitation of any of the foregoing purposes and objectives, to do and perform any and all acts and things permitted by the laws of the Philippines to be done and performed by a corporation of similar nature in particular.
HRRAC shall be a well organized and respected Association for the Hospitality Industry, made up of reputable Members who shall sustain it and commit to further strengthen it. To promote Cebu as a Tourist destination.